Broadway at the Beach Taxi Cab
Many beach towns seem to fall asleep when the sun goes down. Not Myrtle Beach! Whether you’re looking for somewhere to spend a night out, or somewhere to take your family that’s a little less sandy, Myrtle Beach has something for everyone. When you get in your Broadway Taxi with some free time, ask your driver about their favorites for some local insider tips.
Below are some of the more popular Myrtle Beach nightlife areas and attractions:
- The Boulevard – Ocean Boulevard, or more simply “The Boulevard,” is the main road that takes people parallel to the beach. Many of the resorts and restaurants are along this stretch of road.
- Broadway at the Beach – An outdoor attraction complete with aquariums, restaurants, bars, live music venues and even a movie theatre. At night, Broadway Taxi becomes a Broadway at the Beach taxi cab!
- Restaurant Row – The northernmost part of Myrtle Beach is known as “Restaurant Row” because it has the most restaurants in town nestled into a small area.
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week – This annual event brings thousands of people to town to share in the wonder and passion of motorcycles.
- Children’s Museum of South Carolina – This children’s museum is more of an interactive playground designed to exercise your child’s mind.
- Live Music – No matter the day of the week, there is always live music being played on a stage somewhere in town, be it at the House of Blues, The Bowery, or one of the many smaller stages in Myrtle Beach.